Vehicles That Don’t Make the Cut
Of course there are exceptions to every rule, and the same goes for the vehicles we can insure. We don’t offer insurance for:
- Motorcycles, Trikes, or All-Terrain Vehicles
- Any vehicles used in any type of racing or track activities (e.g. time trials, on-track driver education, nostalgic car track days, drifting, burnout competitions, etc.)
- Any vehicles used for towing/hauling, camping, off-road or utility-type driving, or commercial use
- Pro-street vehicles modified exclusively with racing equipment such as wheelie castors, roll cages, parachutes, 700 hp or greater, etc. (show-use only vehicles may be given consideration)
- Tuners or any vehicles used in Stereo/Sound competitions or shows
- Any vehicle powered by Nitrous Oxide, Propane, Alcohol, or Nitro Methane fuel systems
- Homemade or Handmade vehicles. Professionally built vehicles may be given consideration.
- Low riders
- 1963 – 1967 Shelby Cobra Roadsters replica automobiles
- Japanese manufactured Right-hand drive vehicles less than 25 years of age
- Tanks and X-Military Vehicles with Tracks
- Dune Buggies or Sand Rails
Looking to get your collector vehicle insured? I can help!Let's chat!