Roadside Service Designed for Your Classic
We want to keep you cruising. That is why we offer a roadside service and benefits program designed exclusively for the classic car enthusiast. The program includes emergency roadside service with guaranteed flatbed towing, enthusiast benefits, as well as support of the hobby. With Hagerty Plus®, you get more out of your classic, and the assurance that in the event of a breakdown it will be handled by experts who understand the unique needs of your vehicle.
Full Service Roadside Assistance
Hagerty Plus offers guaranteed flatbed recovery with soft straps on every tow as well as:
- Specialists trained in the unique needs of collector vehicles available for calls 24/7.
- Unlimited use – Use our emergency service as many times as needed.
- No out-of-pocket expense – You don’t need to worry about paying out-of-pocket or saving receipts.
Members receive a wide range of benefits designed with the car guy in mind, including:
- A subscription to Hagerty Classic Cars magazine offering expert advice on vehicle valuation, the latest market trends, professional tips, and more.
- Access to ‘Ask Hagerty’, a full service resource for any classic car related question.
- Discounts on automotive products, services, and more.
Hagerty Plus members also benefit from membership in the Historic Vehicle Association (HVA) and support of the Collectors Foundation, organizations working to promote and protect the future of the classic car lifestyle.
- Historic Vehicle Association Membership – The HVA is dedicated to promoting the historical and cultural significance of the automobile and protecting the future of our automotive past. Members will enjoy a monthly e-newsletter offering historical information, updates on legislative activity and entertaining articles.
- Collectors Foundation – Hagerty Plus support the Collectors Foundation, an organization dedicated to funding education and training for the next generation of collector vehicle enthusiasts
Choose Your Plan
Please note: Hagerty Plus is not a reimbursement program. All requests for service must be placed through their dispatch center. You can call anytime, 24/7. There is no reimbursement for services they do not dispatch.