Limited or late model production automobiles that are 24 years of age or less with special edition packages or rare features that are considered collectible, with an annual production of not more than 25,000 units.
All policies include:
- Guaranteed Value (formally known as Agreed Value)
- Guarantees that the agreed amount will be paid out in the event of a total loss.
- $750 in coverage for spare parts
- $500 for car covers
- Waived deductible for glass repairs
- Automatic New Ride Coverage
- Physical damage coverage for 14 days on a new collector vehicle purchase - up to $50,000
- Roadside Service Designed for Classics
- Hagerty Plus® is a fully comprehensive roadside service program that was designed exclusively for the classic car enthusiast. It includes guaranteed flatbed towing and full-service dispatch to help with everything from lock outs to tire changes, battery jumps, emergency fuel delivery and more.
- Cherished Salvage
- This coverage allows you to retain your vehicle without a deduction for the salvage value in the event of a total loss.
- Evacuation Expense
- Provides you with reimbursement for 50% of the reasonable costs incurred to move and/or store your vehicle to protect it from loss or damage caused by an "emergency condition".
- Vehicle Under Construction Endorsement
- The coverage automatically raises the insured value of your vehicle under restoration by 10% every quarter to keep up with the work being done, to a maximum of $25,000 above the Guaranteed Value*.
- This includes $250 in coverage for automotive tools.
* The value will return to it's original Guaranteed Value at renewal unless you request a value increase and we agree to that new value.
Looking to get your special interest collector vehicle insured? I can help!Let's chat