Manufactured within the past 14 years, featuring cutting-edge design, technology or performance with annual production number of 3,000 or less. They are considered collectible because of the specific make, model, year of manufacture, and exceptional physical condition which has not been altered from their original state.
All policies include:
- Guaranteed Value (formally known as Agreed Value)
- Guarantees that the agreed amount will be paid out in the event of a total loss.
- $750 in coverage for spare parts
- $500 for car covers
- Waived deductible for glass repairs
- Automatic New Ride Coverage
- Physical damage coverage for 14 days on a new collector vehicle purchase - up to $50,000
- Roadside Service Designed for Classics
- Hagerty Plus® is a fully comprehensive roadside service program that was designed exclusively for the classic car enthusiast. It includes guaranteed flatbed towing and full-service dispatch to help with everything from lock outs to tire changes, battery jumps, emergency fuel delivery and more.
- Cherished Salvage
- This coverage allows you to retain your vehicle without a deduction for the salvage value in the event of a total loss.
- Evacuation Expense
- Provides you with reimbursement for 50% of the reasonable costs incurred to move and/or store your vehicle to protect it from loss or damage caused by an "emergency condition".
- Vehicle Under Construction Endorsement
- The coverage automatically raises the insured value of your vehicle under restoration by 10% every quarter to keep up with the work being done, to a maximum of $25,000 above the Guaranteed Value*.
- This includes $250 in coverage for automotive tools.
* The value will return to it's original Guaranteed Value at renewal unless you request a value increase and we agree to that new value.
Hi, there! Are you looking to get your exotic vehicle insured? I can help.Let's chat!