Automobiles that are at least 25 years of age, including commercial weight collectible automobiles such as: retired military trucks, retired semi/dump/tow/trucks, and retired farm tractors.
All policies include:
- Guaranteed Value (formally known as Agreed Value)
- Guarantees that the agreed amount will be paid out in the event of a total loss.
- $750 in coverage for spare parts
- $500 for car covers
- Waived deductible for glass repairs
- Automatic New Ride Coverage
- Physical damage coverage for 14 days on a new collector vehicle purchase - up to $50,000
- Roadside Service Designed for Classics
- Hagerty Plus® is a fully comprehensive roadside service program that was designed exclusively for the classic car enthusiast. It includes guaranteed flatbed towing and full-service dispatch to help with everything from lock outs to tire changes, battery jumps, emergency fuel delivery and more.
- Cherished Salvage
- This coverage allows you to retain your vehicle without a deduction for the salvage value in the event of a total loss.
- Evacuation Expense
- Provides you with reimbursement for 50% of the reasonable costs incurred to move and/or store your vehicle to protect it from loss or damage caused by an "emergency condition".
- Vehicle Under Construction Endorsement
- The coverage automatically raises the insured value of your vehicle under restoration by 10% every quarter to keep up with the work being done, to a maximum of $25,000 above the Guaranteed Value*.
- This includes $250 in coverage for automotive tools.
* The value will return to it's original Guaranteed Value at renewal unless you request a value increase and we agree to that new value.
Hi, there! Are you looking to get your antique insured? I can help.Let's chat